Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: First kiss
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 16:56 
Son of a Reaperman

That's assuming you've had one yet of course.
I was, erm, a bit late with mine. I blame long hair and a dedication to heavy metal for that. Must have been about 19 and at college when some grotty rock chick took a liking to me and I finally got a snog around the back of one of the buildings on a park bench. I remember being completely shocked that I seemed to instinctively know how to do it :attitude:

Post subject: Re: First kiss
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:00 
That Rev Chap

I was fifteen or sixteen, so quite late for me too, I guess.

It was a gig at the Harlow Square by a local band called Three Blind Mice, if memory serves. We had a snog at the back after a couple of pints of lager. Girl's name was Zena. Never saw her again after that night.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:02 
Part physicist, part WARLORD

Depends what you mean by kiss. I was a ladies man as a youngster (aged 7 or so) and kissed loads of girls, though not the sort of kissing I'd do now.

Then I turned into a loser and didn't bother with girls 'til 16.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:03 
Son of a Reaperman

I used to hang around at The Square quite a bit 10 years or so ago :)
Great little venue.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:04 
Future War Cultist

Location: Nottingham. Again. No, wait, I'm back in Manchester.
8.35pm, October 3rd 1998, outside Millom Palladium while some godawful band covered 'The Drugs Don't Work'. I was wearing a South Park tshirt and a massive pair of Sepultura shorts. Her name was Charlotte, we broke up a year and a half later, and didn't speak for nearly eight years. When I was living in Nottingham recently, it turned out that she lived literally a minute down the road. Crazy times.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:25 
Not to be confused with elbow

Do you mean as in 'innocent experience kiss' or 'kiss and then other things leading to kiss?'

Because I used to kiss everyone when I was little 0_0

EDIT:I had my first kiss kiss when I was 16, on my birthday with my boyfriend. His name was Adam Bailey and he turned to be a nutter, he wanted to marry me. He was 21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:30 
Son of a Reaperman

First snog, then.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:33 
Honey Boo Boo

I don't remember my first snog - I was almost certainly absolutely bollocksed off my face and about 19.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:40 
Son of a Reaperman

Actually, thinking about it, I must have been 17, not 19. Marginally less sad, then.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:41 
Honey Boo Boo

I'm rather amused how unless you were a massively precocious, promiscuous minor, you're 'a bit sad'.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:43 
Excellent Painter

I don't remember my first snog. I was in primary school though, so basically about 30 years ago, which is quietly scary. I was a bit of a ladies man when I was young, then went a bit quiet until I was 16. Fortunately I didn't buy a motorbike, so the similarities end then Nyn. I could probably narrow it down to about three girls - it was almost certainly Nicola Pike, Sandra Canham or Alison Cleaver. Go me and my memory for names. No idea what they're doing now and can't be arsed looking them up on pipl.com to find out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:48 

It was almost a month to the day after I'd been to the Alternative World of Amiga show in Huddersfield in 2001. I would have been 17 at the time. An online friend of mine had offered to give me a lift to the show. While we were there I felt this bizarre attraction to her (we'd become really good friends online) and she later admitted she felt the same about me.

So a month later she came to my place to discuss her feelings and where we'd go from here, and I distinctly remember that it took me about 4.5 hours to pluck up the courage to plant one on her. She didn't mind, much to my amazement, and I was apparently pretty good at the ol' tonsil-hockey.

We would later move in together and get married, and then she would leave me for another guy she met online and I would divorce her :P

Amusing to me that I probably got more "action" on that one day at my place than I did in the next 4.5 years of our relationship ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 17:50 

Oh damn, 15 for first proper snogging-ness that was worth remembering, Roger Davies, by Spar...how classy.

Oh, I wanted to ask a question:

You know when people say, 'I have a little black/red book' do people actually have them? This I have been pondering over for a while now.....about 5 minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 18:00 
Son of a Reaperman

Shin wrote:
You know when people say, 'I have a little black/red book' do people actually have them? This I have been pondering over for a while now.....about 5 minutes.[/color]

I used to, I must confess. Well, it was actually a little SimpleText document. I started it because I was so chuffed that I'd got a snog and wanted to remember the time, place and date and then I just kept on adding names as they popped up. Then I started getting competitive with myself and basically went around snogging anything that moved for a few years, basically just to add another name to the list. I got up to around girl number 130 before I realised that it was quality, not quantity that mattered and I gave up keeping the list up to date. I fully appreciate what a wanker this makes me sound, by the way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 18:01 

Tmuk wrote:
Shin wrote:
You know when people say, 'I have a little black/red book' do people actually have them? This I have been pondering over for a while now.....about 5 minutes.[/color]

I used to, I must confess. Well, it was actually a little SimpleText document. I started it because I was so chuffed that I'd got a snog and wanted to remember the time, place and date and then I just kept on adding names as they popped up. Then I started getting competitive with myself and basically went around snogging anything that moved for a few years, basically just to add another name to the list. I got up to around girl number 130 before I realised that it was quality, not quantity that mattered and I gave up keeping the list up to date. I fully appreciate what a wanker this makes me sound, by the way.

I have one, I don't feel so bad now

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 18:13 
Excellent Painter

Tmuk wrote:
Shin wrote:

That's a proper Jerry Springer moment if ever I saw one. As in, knowing something is intrinsically wrong, but thinking that if you admit to it then it's an interesting flaw somehow. :DD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 18:23 
Peculiar, yet lovely

I thought a "little black book" was a phonebook of potential shaggees, to be honest.

My first kiss was one of the most awesome moments ever. I was 16, it was the end of year party thing and I was surrounded by loads of new friends I'd made at my new school thoughout that year. I danced with my girlfriend Melanie and after months of hanging about we finally kissed (to the tune of 'girls just wanna have fun', detail fans), and about a hundred people cheered.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 18:27 
Awesome
Yes

I thought little black books had been superceded by mobile phone books.

My first kiss with my first girlfriend would have been at either 17 or 18. A girl called Laura, we went for a walk at lunchtime down by the river, and we stopped on a bench near the water's edge. We leaned in to wards each other and I closed my eyes, and it was lovely.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 18:31 
Time Out for Fun

I would have been 16, and Im pretty sure it was the night my drink was spiked, I was dancing like a loon in the local discotheque falling on me arse at one point and not dropping my pint which was quite impressive. My absolute lack of control seemed to attract some lass from my maths class in college whom after that kiss I couldnt get her to fuck off for about 2 years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 19:34 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

A little black book is a book of girls that you could potentially phone to go out on a date with, or even just a booty call. It is both historic and future relevant.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 19:37 
Honey Boo Boo

Mr Russ wrote:
We leaned in to wards each other and I closed my eyes, and it was lovely.

Little did you realize, she'd pulled a plunger out of her bag and stuck it onto your face.

Then she ran around a corner and smashed you over the head with a mallet when you followed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 22:31 
Best
Board Mother

I was 15, he was called Alex and we were in France. It was at a disco that had been arranged for the exchange students. Nice memory. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 23:06 
Isn't that lovely?

A game of spin the bottle in the pub! With an actual Girlfriend? the next night.

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 23:08 
UltraMod

I was 16, with a girl called Chloe. She had a boyfriend and when I called her the next day she didn't want anything more to do with me. :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 0:48 
Lurker

I was 17. I am still friends with the girl in question, and she has been going out with a friend of mine for ten years, and I am godfather to their child. Strange how things work out. She won't let me snog her anymore, mind.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 
I forgot about this - how vain

i'/m hav ing miune ass i ytpe thiod111

Faith schools, scientologists and 2-D platform games.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:57 
Soopah red DS

17 for me.

And then no one else until I was 21/22 (though I did go out with the first girl for a few years, so the barren times were many many months, rather than years).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:57 

Craster wrote:
A little black book is a book of girls that you could potentially phone to go out on a date with, or even just a booty call. It is both historic and future relevant.

Hmmm....I have 2 books then :/ One just sort of listing relationships, who with, dates and when they ended (no idea why-always have done)

I keep a diary anyway so that tells me aswell.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:22 

It's in case any of your boyfriend/ex's become famous, or infamous. You can dish teh dirt and clean up with a few kiss 'n' tell stories. Are you keeping time/location details as well?

Gaz, you better not have any sexual skeletons in the closet when you finally because famous for, er... something.

Gazchap in radish turn-on shocker

I've guessed right, haven't I?

I do not keep any books or records, all I care to remember is still in my head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 
Gogmagog

I would never kiss and tell about previous. No matter how much. I rarely even tell MrsA about things, and if I do, it's in general terms as I do believe what goes on between a couple of people, should stay that way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:40 

Me either. It's much because my other half is a member of this forum that I haven't said much about my first kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 14:55 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Shin wrote:
Craster wrote:

Hmmm....I have 2 books then :/ One just sort of listing relationships, who with, dates and when they ended (no idea why-always have done)

No, no no - you keep the book so you have a listing of potential hookups. What you've got there is a stalker's handbook, just so you know.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 15:05 

Craster wrote:
Shin wrote:
Craster wrote:

No, no no - you keep the book so you have a listing of potential hookups. What you've got there is a stalker's handbook, just so you know.

As I say, it's a kiss and tell. She'll make a mint :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 16:01 

shit-faced
street corner
Blackpool town centre
some girl from school

I am class.

First lay was a million times more meaningful and wonderful, though* :)

* not the same girl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 16:03 
Honey Boo Boo

A 'when as your first GOOD, HARD SHAG?' thread is not a good idea.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 17:45 

Oooooh *stomps* I am not a bloomin stalker >.<; I like to know how many failed relationships I've had is all...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 17:49 

Do you google them all?

;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 17:51 

:ninja: :'(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 17:55 

:DD

Eeeeeeee :munkeh:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 20:05 

Mimi wrote:
:DD

Eeeeeeee :munkeh:

Possibly my favorite post.

Cheer yourself up
Amiga Power Scans.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:00 
Participant in dramatic games

In the nightbus back, with a rather chavvy girl after being in a rather chavvy bar, they do have them advantages, those chavvies, i must have bene 15/16

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 
Excellent Member

i was in the 7th grade, thus i was 12. I fancied that girl for some years, and finally i had my reward.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:52 
Hibernating Druid

On my wedding night.

I found the ordeal quite repulsive.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 
Legendary Boogeyman

pupil wrote:
shit-faced
street corner
Blackpool town centre
some girl from school

:this:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:57 

Zardoz wrote:
On my wedding night.

8)
Details...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:58 

I was 15. I hated it (probably because she was ugly as hell). I still don't like it very much, but if it keeps potential Lady Kerns happy...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:22 

At a party in Wimbledon back in um.... 1991 so I was late 16/early 17 (not sure).

I was utterly oblivious (and naive) to her intentions that night having taken an interest in the host's record collection and was eventually pinned down during a Doors song. Oddly it was in front of my music teacher (I was doing A-Level Music). but she ended up getting knobbed by the other guitarist in my band at the time. Scandal.

Ended up with said girl for a frankly mental 3 years which gave me an excellent list of things to avoid in future relationships.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:23 

sinister agent wrote:
My first kiss was one of the most awesome moments ever. I was 16, it was the end of year party thing and I was surrounded by loads of new friends I'd made at my new school thoughout that year. I danced with my girlfriend Melanie and after months of hanging about we finally kissed (to the tune of 'girls just wanna have fun', detail fans), and about a hundred people cheered.

Also, awwww!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:31 
Hibernating Druid

Kern wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
On my wedding night.

8)
Details...

After 34 years of saving myself. Our lips pressed together, teeth clashed and fluids exchanged. After my wife had done with me I ran off to a quiet room and cried into my pillow whilst listening to my Gene Pitney tapes.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 18:06 
Honey Boo Boo

romanista wrote:
In the nightbus back, with a rather chavvy girl after being in a rather chavvy bar, they do have them advantages, those chavvies, i must have bene 15/16

If Seventeen has taught me anything, by 15/16, Dutch people have already been doing each other hard in a number of positions for years, and so by their twenties are adrift on the sea of meaningless sex.

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next